Call for expression of interest
Baseline assessment for the project:
Regional Civil Society Organizations Strenghtening 2017-2018
Save the Children Country Office in Kosovo/a (SCIK) as part of its project „Regional CSO Strenghtening 2017-2021” is seeking the services of qualified idenpendent consultant/research company to carry out the baseline study for project in Moldova, implemented by our partner Child Rights Information Centre (CRIC) in Chisinau. The objective of this study is to gather relevant data for project indicators as described below against which to monitor and asses the progress and effectiveness of the project during implementation and after the project is completed.
Save the Children is the world's leading independent organization for children. We work in around 120 countries to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Save the Children in Kosova/o (SCiK) works on direct interventions and the establishment of good practices, capacity building of civil society and local duty bearers to respond to the needs of children. We also advocate for legislation and policies that will incorporate inclusive practices and have appropriate financial mechanisms to support systemic responses and therefore achieve long lasting positive changes for all children.
The project “Regional CSO Strengthening 2017-2021”, funded by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA) is a regional replication of its sister project in Kosovo, which aims ensuring children's protection through establishment of responsive Child Protection (CP) systems and supporting Child Rights Governance (CRG) systems and mechanisms to be put in place regionally, namely in Moldova, Ukraine, Serbia and Macedonia. These efforts are mirrored in the main project objectives:
- Children are protected by a responsive child protection system, supported by a strong legislation.
- Systems, structures and mechanisms for implementing children´s rights are in place in program countries and governments are including CSOs’ and children’s’ voices in these processes.
Latest from Admin
- Comunicat de presă. În debutul noului an școlar, profesorii, părinții și elevii au exprimat viziunea lor asupra așteptărilor de la școală
- Concurs pentru consultanți-formatori în domeniul educației centrate pe copil
- Asistent de proiect, Centrul de Informare şi Documentare privind Drepturile Copilului
- Coordonator de proiect, Centrul de Informare şi Documentare privind Drepturile Copilului
- Copiii sunt apărători ai drepturilor omului