BICE has published the Russian version of the guide : « My child was left behind » addressed to migrant workers whose children are left behind in their own country.
This guide aims to help parents and children manage this separation : maintaining ties, handling the isolation, preserving family unity, preparing the reunion.
« My child was left behind » was developed by the French association ALC and the Moldavian association CRIC, two partners of BICE, and was published in French, Romanian and Bulgarian. Today, BICE has taken up the initiative and is publishing the guide in Russian, for widespread distribution in Russia and in CEI, where work-related migrations are extremely common and where the phenomenon of “children left behind” is gaining ground.
The guide will be available free of charge in many migrant aid centres in Russia, particularly in Moscow, and also in other countries of the Caucasus and Central Asia.
This project is supported by the EC-UN Joint Migration and Development Initiative (JMDI).
To download the guide:
In French »
In Russian »
Latest from Admin
- CIDDC solicită oferte de prețuri pentru achiziționarea echipamentelor și accesoriilor foto și video
- Centrul de Informare și Documentare privind Drepturile Copilului anunță concurs privind achiziția de servicii de traducere scrisă
- Форум детей-защитников прав человека. республиканский этап, 2023
- Forumul copiilor apărători ai drepturilor omului - etapa republicană – 2023
- Comunicat de presă: „Adolescența mea contează! Mă protejez de sarcină”, o campanie online pentru fete și băieți